Call Us Today for a Free
SPRING CLEAN UP
Get your yard where you want it to be for the upcoming seasons. Cleaning your yard, as well re-seeding you lawn, can be a great way to help liven up your yard for greener grass the following year.
Prepare your lawn for the Summer. Below are just a few spring cleanup services we offer:
• Power raking - This removes the matted down dead grass and clippings. When this is removed,
water, nutrients, and air can more easily be absorbed into the soil. Removal of thatch is also helpful
in preventing fungal (Brown spot) and insect problems.
• Over seeding and top dressing bare areas with peat moss.
• General clean up of Winter debris for proper lawn maintenance.
• Re-edging your large planting bed areas ensures a clean-cut and finished appearance. Cultivation
will provide a fresh appearance while promoting better air, water and nutrient exchange with your
• Refresh existing mulch and pull weeds out.
• Pre-emergence herbicide is applied to open planting areas to help control weed growth during the
growing season. Pre-emergence will control a majority of weed seed germination.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Mowing • Fertilizers application
• Planting bed work • Shrub maintenance
• Mulch installation • Plant watering
• Mushroom compost installation • Weed Control (Dandelion, crab grass preventer)
Pansy - Annual
Tulip bulb - Perennial
Daffodil - Deer resistant
Forsythia - Shrub
Rhododendron - Azalea
Magnolia - Tree
Redbud - Tree
Crab Apple Tree
Allium - Bulb
Iris - Perennial
Hyacinth - Bulb
Lilac - Shrub
Peonies - Perennial Late Spring